PROTOCOLS CURRENTLY IN PLACE (Last updated 7/2/2020)
The Center’s Business offices will be closed until July 20th, 2020.
The COVID-19 outbreak is an additional hurdle in providing safety and support for survivors of sexual assault and domestic violence. The Center recognizes that the need for safety and support may increase and require special accommodations due to social distancing, school and work closures, and other circumstances brought on by the current public health emergency.
The Center will continue 24/7 operations with the following modifications made to reduce risk of exposure for survivors, staff, and volunteers:
- The 24/7 Crisis Line will be available at all times.
- Because the Center’s offices have closed, no walk-ins or in-person appointments are possible. Please call the 24 hour Crisis Line to speak to a Case Manager for assistance.
- Domestic Violence Support Groups have been cancelled until further notice.
- Positive Solutions groups (CAP and MAAP) are suspended until 7/20/2020. Please check back after this date to see when groups resume.
- Previously scheduled appointments will be moved to phone appointments unless it is required to be seen in person. Clients will be contacted if an existing future appointment will be cancelled, rescheduled, or conducted via phone.
Please monitor this page for future updates. We will provide new information on an ongoing basis as quickly as possible.
Thank you for your cooperation,
The Center Staff