Help us spend money where it’s needed most: serving women, men, and children affected by family violence.
Donate in-kind items from The Center’s Wishlist below or donate cash for one or more items on our Wishlist.
You can also shop our Amazon Wish List* and ship items directly to our office! Please include a gift receipt with your information if you would like a thank you letter for your tax-deductible donation. Don’t forget to choose us as your charity when shopping Amazon Smile for a double donation! Click here for more information on Amazon Smile.
Client Personal Care Items:
- Diapers Size 4, 5 and 6
- Baby wipes
- Shampoo/Conditioner/Shower gel/Deodorant
Please note that we can accept only new personal care items.
Client Emergency Food Items:
- Instant oatmeal/Individual cereal boxes
- Snack Items: Granola Bars, Crackers & Cheese, Tuna Salad & Crackers
- Snack Packs: Jell-0, Fruit, Applesauce
- Cup of Noodles
- Lift Tab Can Items: Soup, Chili, etc.
Client Miscellaneous Items:
- Gift cards/certificates for local businesses (Safeway, Raley’s, SaveMart, Ross, Target, Walmart or other general department stores, hair salons, coffee shops, child-friendly restaurants and eateries, cinemas, bowling alleys, etc.)
- El Dorado County transit bus tickets for adults and children
Safe House Items:
- Toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, napkins
- Dishwasher Detergent, dish soap
- Plastic bags, wax paper, aluminum foil, paper sacks for lunches
- Hand Soap
- 40 and 60 watts light bulbs, or equivalent low-energy bulbs (can be used)
- Batteries (all sizes)
- Simple Green (and other non-toxic) household cleaners
We cannot accept bleach, ammonia, or other hazardous household cleaners.
- Paper (8 1/2 X 11, white, photocopy/printer)
- Please call our office at (530) 626-1450 ext. 220 for more specifics on office supply needs.
Please call our office at (530) 626-1450 ext. 220 for more information on The Center’s Wish List. Thank you.
Donations may be dropped off at The Center for Violence-Free Relationships any day Monday–Friday from 9:00 am–4:00 pm.
The Center for Violence-Free Relationships
344 Placerville Drive, Suite 11
Placerville, CA 95667
*Please note that if you have difficulty viewing our Amazon Wish List on your mobile device, you might have to add us as your friend in order to view the entire list. To do this, please click the “Save to Your Friends” button in the upper-right corner of your screen. Adding The Center as a friend does not allow us access to your personal information, it only grants you access to view our shared wish list.
The Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.